Wednesday, August 25, 2010

final collaborative threshold design

When the avatar is far away, the sculpted hemispheres are small, but when the avatar moves closer and approaches the threshold, the sculptred hemispheres expand in various sizes. Some expansions are large enough to "swallow" the avatar.


The threshold has many obstacles that obstruct the view of the avatar. We used the architecture building textured because we wanted to distort the nature and materality of the architecture building's surface with our curvy sculpties (me and crayfishyfishyfishy).
I used a blue colour for my texture, and then photoshoped it to that it was a layer over the red building tiles. i then put this texture onto my curved form, so that it showed how my sculptie objects distort the nature of the building's surface and our perception of the building.





No comments:

Post a Comment