Sunday, August 22, 2010

Development






I started to develop my design more. I wanted to replace the L shaped surfaces with these hollow hemispheres. i think these hollow hemishperes will emphasize the expanding and shrinking movement of my design more. I'm using a reflexive script that allows my structure to change size when my avatar moves near it. i wanted my hemispheres to expand and shrink when my avatar reaches it, because i want this sense of breathing in my design. Architecture building is the birthplace of our careers as archtects and designers, so i want to celebrate this through this movement of breathing that represents life.
Through the images above, you can see the development i went through to construct my dome shape. This last image is when i am scripting my hemispheres with the reflextive size script.

No comments:

Post a Comment