Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First concepts and ideas



In my first experiment with my idea, I used separate prims to create the design of my floor. I used a total of 25 prims to make this floor, but through this process, I found that this was a waste of time and a waste of prims.
I will use photoshop to create a new floor slab, that will create a similar effect but only use one prim. I hope that using photoshop will be more successful and less time consuming.


I think the glass is not realistic enough, the tone of the blue in the glass is too vivid and makes the glass look "cartoonish" and amateur. I think using a texture of fragmented glass would create a more interesting effect.

The texture I used for the wood is too common and the tone is too light. I would prefer using a wood texture that is not in my second life inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment